Safaltek offers independent software testing services. Independent testing has a lot of benefits:
- Team sizes can be as large or small as the project needs
- Experienced testing teams use structured testing processes
- Lowered overheads since additional infrastructure and platforms for testing are with the independent team
- Reduction in the cost of Quality
- Efficient testing and delivery
We use both manual and automated processes during your development cycle. Our highly skilled testing team will work with you to ensure that your product fulfills the requirements that you have from it. We aim to deliver products that are Correct, Reliable, Efficient and Fit for Purpose. Our services cover the range from Functional Testing to User Acceptance Testing. We will extend the same care in testing your products as we do for our own.
Once the project has been agreed upon and an estimate has been provided, we begin the testing cycle. We start by manually testing the code in order to develop automated testing processes.
Our manual testing strategy includes:
- Web Based/Desktop Applications
- Functional & Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Usability Testing
- Regression Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Security Testing
- Database Testing
- Performance Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Cookies Testing
- Code Review (If Desired)
Once this has been done, manual testing will only be used if new tests need to be developed, or for edge cases for which automated tests cannot be developed.
Utilizing industry standard testing suites and frameworks, our team will design sophisticated automated processes to rapidly test your software and ensure that bugs are found as soon as possible. Automated tests can be run frequently and rapidly, allowing the tester to focus on testing features and functionality that cannot be automated.
We provide regular reports on the testing of your products as per your needs, including:
- Detailed Test Plan.
- QC Report
- MAT Report
- Test Cases
- Outstanding Issues
- Test Execution Report.
- Defect Summary Report.
- Weekly/Monthly Bug Analysis Report
- Weekly/Monthly Project Status Report
Our team has domain specific knowledge in
- Healthcare (HL7)
- Marine and Maritime Services
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Warehousing Solutions
The Safaltek Testing Team is HL7 and ISQTB certified.
- Our offerings wide range from processing of healthcare forms to medical coding to scheduling appointments for the patients.
- Committed to deliver the Best-in-Class and most Cost-Effective software testing services and healthcare IT solutions to our customers
- Excellence in providing Healthcare IT services with leading software quality testing and focus on Health Information Exchanges (HIE) and Health Information Organization (HIO) services.
- Process environment is HIPAA compliant and is also ISO 9001-2008 certified.
Web Application Testing
For web applications, we can test your application with our complete suite of manual and automated services. In addition, we will also test for browser compatibility across platforms, devices and screen sizes to ensure that your application can run anywhere, at any time. We also provide testing services to ensure that your application complies with the latest user interface and security standards.
Mobile Application Testing
Our testing services for mobile applications include functional and performance testing to make sure that your application runs as expected when deployed. We also test the usability of the app across devices and screen sizes, its compatibility with different releases of mobiles OSes (we test iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry), and most importantly, the security of your app.
Full Cycle Testing
We offer our testing services for every stage of your product’s life cycle. As your testing partner, we will provide full transparency and regular reporting, including reports on each build, release, delivery as well as any specific test information that you might require.